Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Nursing Job

Hello there guys!It was my off day today and just hanging around the house thinking the rumors from work that due to low census, there will possibility of laying off some staff. I was thinking of where will I'm gonna be if I don't have a job, whose is going to feed my family back home and here. Where will i get my food and gas for my car. Who is going to pay for my rent. There is no job security now here in USA, even you are in the medical field, some Hospitals are laying off staff left and right due to crisis nobody wants to go to the hospitals due to high cost of treatments, the medical bills instead just have self treatment at home. I am hoping and praying that this economy will get better and that i will still have a job. Thank you for dropping by guys until next time..God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment